SUMMER READY TO RUN SALE
Wednesday 22 February 2012
Those with memories tell you, IGUGU’s J&B Met was up there with the best of all time, to the degree that it overshadowed all other performances. Back home though, we were quietly celebrating the Ready To Run, not only because ‘The Queen’ was a graduate, but for six other reasons besides.
- 1st IGUGU J&B Met (Gr1) for Mike de Kock
- 1st EXTRA ZERO by 5 lengths for Sean Tarry
- 1st BLONDE AMBITION by 4,5 lengths for Pat Lunn
- 1st RICHINSTYLE by 0,75 length for LJ Human
- 1st TEALION by 1,5 lengths for Hekkie Strydom
- 1st DODGE CITY by 2,5 lengths for Pat Lunn
- 1st UMGIDO by 0,75 length for Sean Miller
Your PASSPORT to Long-Lasting Pleasure.